do. Face-Off Hydrating Mist / 2oz
do. Face-Off Hydrating Mist
2 oz / 100% Vegan
Let this Vitamin E hydrating mist restore the moisture in your skin. For use on bare face or sprayed over makeup to help set and keep fresh.
Cool Tip: Refrigerate! Cool mist will help with puffiness.
How to Use
Hold the bottle 12" from skin and spray generously on the face. Use on bare skin or spray over makeup to set and keep fresh.
Vitamin E Benefits
- Antioxidant : Because of its antioxidant activity, Vitamin E is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. It is believed that Vitamin E is most effective in its natural alcohol form rather than its acetate form where it is a less effective antioxidant. Watch for this in the labeling of skin care products.
- Regulator for Vitamin A : The Vitamin E benefits for healthy skin care also include its ability to regulate Vitamin A in the body, which itself is important for healthy skin.
- Anti-Aging Benefits of Vitamin E : Vitamin E added to lotions, creams, and other skin care products, as well as taken orally, plays a role in the anti-aging of skin. It helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, free radicals are believed to play an important role in skin aging and therefore the antioxidant activity is quite valuable for this skin problem.
- Sun Protection and Sun Burn Treatment : Vitamin E lotions provide some benefit in preventing and treating sunburns. These lotions protect the epidermis layer of the skin from early stages of ultra violet light damage. Vitamin E preparations also increase the effectiveness of sunscreens. Such lotions do not work immediately. They must be applied about 20 minutes before sun exposure in order to allow the Vitamin E to be absorbed deep into the epidermis layer.
- Treatment of Skin Diseases : Vitamin E can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases or skin conditions. Topical applications such as those used to treat psoriasis is one of the benefits of Vitamin E. Orally ingestedVitamin E can help treat erythema (a skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, and tender lumps).
- Treatment of Scars : This is one of the more controversial benefits of Vitamin E. Initially, it was thought that Vitamin E was very beneficial in the prevention and treatment of scarring (acne scars or surgical scars) and healing of skin from various forms of damage such as burns. Some recent research has questioned this benefit of Vitamin E. In fact, some studies have indicated that Vitamin E creams do not help prevent surgical scarring and may actually make the scar look worse. This is in opposition to the experience of a number of individuals that claim Vitamin E creams help soften the appearance of scars.
- Skin Cancer Benefits of Vitamin E : One of the most important benefits of Vitamin E is the prevention of skin cancer. This occurs because of its sun protection quality and of course its powerful antioxidant properties, which help reduce or prevent sun damage.
Strengthen and restore your client's hair health with do. Active Haircare.
The do. shampoo line is a must for those with highly active lifestyles. Each product is specially formulated to gently rinse away harmful sebum while moisturizing and detangling hair. Safe for chemically treated hair, most do. shampoos are 100% vegan.
do. Face-Off Hydrating Mist / 2oz