Return Goods Policy
- All ProSalon Distribution Group products will be sold on an outright sale basis and ProSalon Distribution Group guarantees them to be in good condition and of saleable quality at the time of delivery to the carrier.
- Full Credit in product will be given for merchandise returned as a result of manufacture defect if returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment.
- All returns (other than returns made under warranty) will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and returned to ProSalon Distribution Group freight prepaid. After thirty (30) days of receipt of shipment, no merchandise returns will be permitted. Written authorization from ProSalon Distribution Group is required prior to shipping any returns.
- Written authorization from ProSalon Distribution Group accounting department will be required prior to shipping any returns.
- Returns must be shipped via ProSalon Distribution Group selected carrier. Call our customer service department for carrier information. Failure to ship with a ProSalon Distribution Group selected carrier will result in freight charges being charged back to you.